Characteristics of laminated fabrics
Composite fabric is a kind of ultra-fine fiber in a specific textile processing and unique dyeing finishing, and then processed by "composite" equipment. The English name of composite fabric is: "Lamination Fabric" "Soft Shell Fabric" Because the composite fabric uses microfiber, so the fabric has high cleaning ability, i.e. stain removal ability.
The composite fabric applies the high technology and new material of "new combined fiber", and has many excellent performance (compared with ordinary combined fiber), such as the fabric performance is fine, exquisite, elegant, warm, the fabric appearance is rich, windproof, breathable, with certain waterproof function, and its main feature is warmth and good breathability. The fabric also has a characteristic: good abrasion resistance, microfiber fabric feel soft, breathable, moisture permeable, so in the tactile and physiological comfort, has obvious advantages, microfiber fabric wrinkle resistance is poor (this is because the fiber is soft, wrinkled elasticity is poorly returned); in order to overcome this shortcoming, so take a "composite" process, which greatly improves the microfiber fabric wrinkle resistance is poor. Composite fabric is a popular jacket fabric in Europe and America.
Fabric introduction and classification
Composite fabric is a new type of material made by bonding and laminating one or more layers of textile materials, non-woven materials and other functional materials. It is suitable for sofa, clothing and other textiles, and is one of the indispensable fabrics for people's home life.
Woven fabric is compounded with knitted fabric; knitted fabric is compounded with knitted fabric; woven fabric is compounded with woven fabric. Sports and leisure class clothing use knitted fabric composite knitted fabric, and the effect of woven fabric, elasticity is also good, so in the eyes of consumers of such clothing, or more popular by the public favorite.
Ordinary composite fabric
The fabric and lining are bonded by binder, thus improving the texture of the fabric and suitable for the process simplification and scale production of garment processing.
Functional composite fabrics
After compounding, the fabric has special functions such as water and moisture permeability, radiation resistance, washing resistance and abrasion resistance.
2. Fabric characteristics
(1) Composite fabric is a new type of material made of one or more layers of textile materials, non-woven materials and other functional materials by bonding and lamination. It is a kind of ultra-fine fiber in a specific textile processing and unique dyeing finishing, and then processed by "composite" equipment.
Ordinary composite fabric is the fabric and lining material through the bonding agent bonding, so as to improve the texture of the fabric, suitable for garment processing process simplification and scale production. The functional composite fabric has special functions such as waterproof and moisture permeability, radiation resistance, washing resistance and abrasion resistance.
(2) Woven and woven composite fabric This kind of composite fabric is very suitable for making as sportswear, and the elasticity of passing up is very good, and the warmth effect is also good. Of course, the appearance of this composite fabric is also extremely good, and it has long become a hot clothing product in the market. Most of the common composite fabrics are used only as jacket tops and trench coats with bright colors and an extremely strong sense of use.
(3) common composite fabric This fabric is different from the former, it is a combination of fabric sub and lining sub, and will use a special adhesive. The fabric of this material has a good texture, and the price is lower than the former, and it is more suitable for the production of garments.
(4) Functional laminated fabrics Functional laminated fabrics are suitable for making various bed sheets, mats and other items. This kind of fabric has water resistance, and it can also resist radiation and abrasion, which is very useful.
(5) No matter which kind of composite fabric, it adopts a new high-tech and high-tech materials, we can call it "new combined fiber". This kind of fabric has a lot of excellent performance compared with the ordinary synthetic fabrics. For example, the surface of the fabric will show the elegant and fresh style, and at a glance, the fabric pattern is very fine. When touched, this fabric is also very rich.
(6) The abrasion resistance of the composite fabric is very strong, and it is soft to the touch and comfortable to use, and this advantage is too obvious on a part-time basis. Because many meticulous fibers have poor wrinkle resistance, the special technique process of double compounding is used, which not only improves the wrinkle resistance but also increases the warmth and breathability.
(7) The composite fabric will also be processed by dyeing again to make it more characteristic and more own style. Because a special fiber is used, the texture of this fiber is very fine, so the laminated fabric has a strong cleaning ability.
After the completion of the maintenance treatment of the reverse side, and then the front side of the fabric composite, the same maintenance treatment, it is worth noting that the front side of the composite, to align the front and back material silk skein, try to avoid serious weft slant, straight silk up twist and other phenomena. It should be emphasized that the compounded fabric cannot be recomposed, even if the material is used for stripping, it will greatly affect the yarn of the fabric, which will become more and more hard, and the fabric is very easy to be pierced by the needle when sewing the garment.
Composite fabric which is very complex process, in which the fabric processing and processing is particularly complicated, with the development of technology, these problems will also be solved.
Contact: Jeanne yang（MISS）
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: Room A2216/A2217,Double-Star Building,No 567 New South Middle Road, KunShan City JiangSu Province ,China.