Anti-static workwear (referred to as "anti-static clothing") refers to workwear sewn with anti-static fabric in order to prevent the accumulation of static electricity in clothing. There are national standards GB12014-2009 and EU standard EN1149 about anti-static clothing.
I. Domestic anti-static clothing standard GB12014-2009
1. Domestic anti-static clothing standard GB12014-2009 is a newer national standard drafted by the Beijing Institute of Labor Protection Science, Shaanxi Yuanfeng, Xi'an Jingcheng Garment Co. Applicable to anti-static clothing worn in places where electric shock, fire and explosion hazards may be caused, not applicable to anti-power supply voltage.
2. Anti-static clothing is generally made of ordinary fiber blended conductive fibers or embedded in conductive filaments, generally made of polyester filaments mixed with conductive fibers.
II. EU anti-static clothing standard BS EN 1149
1. EU anti-static clothing standard BS EN 1149 is issued by the European Standards Committee, is a series of standards for testing the electrostatic performance test methods and requirements of protective clothing.
2. The whole EU standard on test methods for electrostatic protective clothing is divided into 4 parts, and the measurement items are mainly electrostatic performance, for other performance is basically not involved.
BS EN 1149-1 is a test method for most of the performance of static dissipative behavior based on surface resistance, which determines the resistance over short distances and is not applicable to the evaluation of the whole garment.
BS EN 1149-2 is a standard for testing material resistance methods (loop resistance).
BS EN 1149-3 is a standard for methods of testing charge attenuation.
BS EN 1149-5 specifies the antistatic material properties and design requirements for protective clothing.
3. BS EN 1149 standard relative to the domestic standard test items are more, while the domestic standard mainly test point-to-point resistance, relatively simple.
4. As the anti-static clothing standards are mainly concerned about the anti-static performance of clothing, there is no requirement for the flame retardant performance of clothing, the current domestic and foreign anti-static clothing fabrics are mainly made of ordinary fiber spinning conductive fiber or embedded in conductive filament.
City textile production of anti-static work clothes can be passed EN1149-3/EN1149-5/EN1149-1 and the national standard GB12014-2009 and many other standards.
Contact: Jeanne yang（MISS）
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: Room A2216/A2217,Double-Star Building,No 567 New South Middle Road, KunShan City JiangSu Province ,China.